Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mike come's home

Michael came all the way from snowy St. Catherans for a 10 day visit.  I didn't realize how much I actually missed him until he got here.  He and his friend Chris stayed until Monday and then stayed in Richmond for 3 days so that Michael could visit friends and his Granney in Vancouver.  Then they went on a speedy road trip to Prince George and back in two days and back to Maple Ridge for a day before going back to Ontario.  It was too short a visit but Chris got to see a lot of scenery so it was nice for him as it was his first trip here since he was a child.                               

2 comments:

Vivian said...

I enjoyed looking through your posts. Would you mind if I posted a link in the newsletter?

Terry van der Est said...

I just found your comment. I think it would be great if some of our guild members blogs were posted in our newsletter and I would be happy to have mine included. - Terry