Monday, June 13, 2011

My sweet little cats

Adorable Steve
Dear Ozzy
Nicole's cat Steve disappeared over 3 weeks ago and now we found the remains of Ozzy last Thursday morning.  We know it was coyotes.  I had been keeping the cats in at night since Steve disappeared, but on Wednesday, I couldn't get the cats to come in the house and after about 20 minutes of chasing them around the yard and not being able to catch them I gave up.  Nicole found Ozzy about 3 blocks from our house and Michael, Jim and I went and brought him home and buried him.  We still have 2 cats, but the house seems empty.  This cats that we lost were the funny, affectionate cats and I will miss them for a long time.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

so sorry to hear that.........I try to get my cat in by 8:00 and so far I am able to. Neighbours have lost a few cats as a result from coyotes.