Monday, June 20, 2011

My 56th Birthday

My family
 Well, what happened!  I am now 56.  I had a lovely Birthday with my children despite the fact that we lost dear Ozzy that morning.  The day didn't start off well, but my family helped me get through it.  I had my mom and mother in law and my son's girl friend over and we had some nice chinese food.  My kids got me a tirimisu cake that was delicious.  We watched the funniest ventriloquist on TV.  His name is Terry Fator and not only does he do ventriloquism he impersonates famous singers while he is doing it.  He is just awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YveEjinv5T0&feature=related
My delicious Birthday Cake

Brittany, Jim, Nicole, my mom

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Happy Birthday Terry...great pics of your family. Hope you had a great day filled with lots of surprises