Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary


Today is my 25th Anniversary. Hubby is laying in bed snoring still and I am on the computor. Not much togetherness here lol. We will probably go out to dinner tonight and then either to a movie or else bring a movie home. We have a 52 inch screen TV so it's good for movies. The dinner will be something ethnic as we are fans of anything thats different. When I got married 25 years ago, I didn't expect that we would end up where we are. Didn't know we would have 3 children (the last of whom just left home a month and a half ago). I didn't know we would still be in our starter home. But I just couldn't ever get that money tree to grow in the back yard. I didn't know that I could be so mad at someone and still love him at the same time. It's not been a Farris wheel, more of a roller coaster, but it's been an exciting ride, and I wouldn't change it for anything. My goal for the next 25 years? Just to be as happy as I am today.

No comments: