Saturday, December 29, 2007

Peace and quiet

Add Image

It was a lovely Christmas and it's good to get back to the peace and quiet. We had 11 to Christmas dinner and about 25 family and friends in and out on Boxing Day. I prepared food all day and night Christmas eve and Christmas Day and then handed the kitchen over to Arnie for Boxing Day, so it worked out that I got to relax Boxing Day. I had all 3 kids to Christmas Dinner, which hasn't happened for a couple of years, so that was a nice treat. On to the pictures. My Jimmy showing off his new Christmas tye - dyes (I don't know why the picture doesn't go where I want it) and Nicole and Mike with Candy Canes through their ear holes - yes real candy canes, really through their ears! It won't let me put in a picture of me and dear hubby so I will have to do another post.

No comments: