Sunday, December 16, 2007

Happy Holidays Laura and Donna


If you guys have entered my sanctum here is your reward. It is a picture from my Birthday Party in 1965. Can you believe this! Me at the end with the cake, down the side in front of the fridge is Karen, Tina, Grace and Diane. Down the other side is Debbie, Donna and Laura. I know that Diane is a music teacher in Prince George and the last of heard from Grace (a long time ago) she was very successful with Birk's jewelers. At 22 she actually managed one of their stores. Laura, I know you work in electronics. Donna, not sure what you do, probably some thing fun. I have been a house wife and mother for so long, I don't know how to do anything else, so its back to school for me in March - Bookkeeping 101.
Anyway enjoy the picture and feel free to download it if you like.

1 comment:

LauraS said...

Hi Terry,
Thank you for the Christmas card. Deanna has moved to Victoria and she will be staying with us. Tylor and her will be going up to Williams Lake to see Mindy and her gang, (Yes they are now in Williams puddle) for a few days, so if they leave early enough we would love to come. I will call before coming.
I remember that picture. I love it! The only one I don't remember is the girl beside Karen. Don't we all look so cute. I wish your mom was in the picture as well.
Better go for now.
Luv & Hugs,
Laura