Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Some New Quilting and Cameron's Birthday

Cameron and Nikki are expecting a baby in June.  My first grandchild!  I made Cameron a large lap quilt for his Birthday, started last fall and when I found out about the baby, I made a baby lap quilt to go along with it.  He and Nikki were thrilled with the results.  My new grandbaby will never be cold lol.















I have also been finishing an embroidery that I started last Easter.  The cutest little rabbit pulling a cart with a baby chick in it.  It is from the Red Brolly web site.


2 comments:

Maggie said...

lucky new baby to have such a nice grandma to make all these wonderful things...haven't been at your blog for some time......been doing some filing in my quilt folder hugs Maggie

Maggie said...

lucky new baby to have such a nice grandma to make all these wonderful things...haven't been at your blog for some time......been doing some filing in my quilt folder hugs Maggie