Thursday, December 1, 2011

New Sewing Room

November has been so busy for me.  I decided to turn my son's old bedroom into my new sewing room.  I had thought of doing it a few years ago, but I loved my bright, sunny yellow room and although it was a tight squeeze it was comfortable.  Well the squeeze has gotten tighter and so I felt it was time to give my self more space.  I took the room from pumpkin orange to sunset glow. Well it is still orange, but a more glowy orange.  I don't have as much shelf room as I had in my old space, but I will figure out something there.  Maybe use up some of the stuff I have stored ha ha.  So here are the pictures of the old room and the new room.

Old room
A little hard to cut out fabric on my cutting desk


The computer will be going and then I will have a design wall here and my ironing board.

Cutting desk uncluttered, hopefully it will stay this way ha ha.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Nice, can't wait to see it in person!