Monday, February 21, 2011

Welcome Wall Hanging

I finally finished my welcome wall hanging I started a year ago.  I took a class on the buggy barn technique.  It is quite an interesting way of cutting out and sewing together, but I wasn't sure that I like the technique enough to do a bed sized quilt so I just chose a wall hanging to do.  We had to purchase one of the buggy barn books and then chose one of the projects.  You can buy the books in just about any quilting store or order them online. Here is their website to look at all the neat quilts! http://www.buggybarnquilts.com/

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Nic pics Terry.......Your choice of colours are wonderful. I am also trying to get caught up with some of my quilting, that I have been leaving on the back burners. Nice blog, I check from time to time to see what you and your daughter are doing.