Friday, December 3, 2010

Cookie Exchange Part 1

Cookies ready to go into the oven

The cookies are done, yummy

Cute little boxes to put them in.

Who wouldn't want to get a special box of cookies
I am having an cookie exchange with my friend Troy and a friend of his.  We are each exchanging one dozen of two different cookies.  Because there are only three of us, this way we will each get a dozen of four different cookies.  So I spent the morning making lemon jelly cookies.  They are a crisp cookie with a lovely lemon taste.  They have lemon jelly powder in them. 

1 comment:

Vivian said...

The cookies look great!
Thanks for comment on my photos ... the photos were taken by my small camera. It is a Fugifilm worth about $300.00. I was told that they have the best sensor on the market and will take detail in low light. I am continually amazed by the clarity!