Thursday, July 17, 2008

My little corner of the world 4



Two pictures of my back yard. 1stly - my gazebo. I spend more time in that through the summer than I do in the house. We eat dinner every night out there, we entertain company and family out there and just lazy around in it. It is my yard sanctum.
2ndly a before picture taken this morning. We are planning on turning this spot into a little oasis. Arnie took a stump out of the round section and then said maybe we could put a pond in there. But probably our banana plants are going in there. We have a fountain to go in that spot also ( small one) and then a ground cover of some sort (he's leaning toward gravel and stones, I'm leaning toward bark mulch or something organic) and then a few potted plans and voila! an oasis.

No comments: